Material Testing Technician (Concrete) _ Columbus, OH
|Salary Range:||@ $14/hr|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Construction Materials Testing Technician (Columbus, OH)|
Prime Engineering Inc., a rapidly growing materials testing and construction inspection service provider in Central Ohio, has excellent full-time, part-time, and seasonal employment opportunities available in our Columbus office. Both entry-level and mid-level Technician positions are available.
We will provide entry-level candidates with training and assist with acquiring certifications as needed. Basic math skills, along with good written communication and interpersonal skills are required. Must be a team player and have a good driving record.
• Perform materials testing for concrete, asphalt, and soils.
• Conduct field inspections and observations for construction projects.
• Write detailed reports of test results and observations.
• Provide test results, analysis, and field data to the Project Manager.
• Transport testing specimens from the field to our laboratory.
• Assist with laboratory testing as needed.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Flexibility to occasionally work outside normal business hours as required.
• Ability to routinely lift and carry 30 pounds.
• Clean driving record and capable of being insured for driving company vehicles.
• Able to work in variable outside conditions, including extreme heat or cold.
All of the above, including certification in:
• American Concrete Institute (ACI) – Grade 1
• Radiation Safety Training
• NICET Level II,III, or IV is a plus
• ODOT Asphalt Level II is a plus
|Duties:||Please see above|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.