Contract Administrator _ direct hire _ Owings Mills (NW Baltimore)
|Location:||Owings Mills, MD|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Prime AE Group, a well-established Civil Engineering and Architectural firm with (10) office locations, has a challenging opportunity in Contract Administration. This Contract Administrator position will be responsible for contract/project status updates, tracking, progress, and billing/payment. Contract types will include firm fixed price, cost type, and time and material contracts. |
• Responsible for contract/project status updates, tracking, budget monitoring, compliance, and billing/payment.
• Contract administration includes processing contractual documentation and reports, advising management of contractual rights and obligations, compilation and analyses of data, and maintenance of historical information (via spreadsheets).
• Assisting the Accounting Department with proper billing and payment collection for services provided.
• Preparation of weekly/monthly reports and maintenance of the contracts in a spreadsheet format (Excel) will be required.
• Daily interaction with PRIME Executive Team members, particularly the President, and Project Managers is expected.
• Duties also include the preparation of proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, and various types of memoranda.
• Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
• Success in handling moderately complex contracts with minimal supervision.
• A high level of proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in PC Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to problems utilizing proactive concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Experience with different contract types including firm fixed price, cost type, and time and material contracts.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.